• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Thompson tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson 1/2” V Bowl gouge with 16” Handle $100

Thompson 5/8 bottom bowl gouge with 16” handle $125

Thompson 1” Negative rake scraper with 16” handle $115

Thompson 1/8” parting tool with 12” handle $100

Attachments

• F2A553F5-F931-45F1-9003-0AE2F73CFFC6.jpeg
    F2A553F5-F931-45F1-9003-0AE2F73CFFC6.jpeg
    764.3 KB · Views: 153
Website
www.reallyruralwoodworks.com
To Richard: all you need is his email address, go into paypal and hit "send money" ("Send" button on right side of home screen) when it gets to who to send it to you just type in the email address....

To Ryan: Invoicing may not be an option on a personal paypal account, I am not sure. But you could hit the "Request" link and put in his email address.... I think... Other than that I believe Invoicing is only an option on Business accounts

Both with the caveat: I am working from a PC desktop browser, not a cell phone, so layouts and links may differ on cell phone app....

To Richard: all you need is his email address, go into paypal and hit "send money" ("Send" button on right side of home screen) when it gets to who to send it to you just type in the email address....

To Ryan: Invoicing may not be an option on a personal paypal account, I am not sure. But you could hit the "Request" link and put in his email address.... I think... Other than that I believe Invoicing is only an option on Business accounts

Both with the caveat: I am working from a PC desktop browser, not a cell phone, so layouts and links may differ on cell phone app....
Thanks for your input sir. I’m not really familiar with most of the functions on PayPal lol. I appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back