• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Tim Iseri

Good evening everybody. My name is Tim Iseri. I live in Cadillac, Michigan. I am a surgeon who happens to enjoy woodworking. In particular, I enjoy wood turning. I have been in practice for 21 years and have finally decided to spend more time with my family and enjoy the things I love rather than work myself to death and let time slip by. I am looking forward to interacting with people who have similar interests.

Good evening everybody. My name is Tim Iseri. I live in Cadillac, Michigan. I am a surgeon who happens to enjoy woodworking. In particular, I enjoy wood turning. I have been in practice for 21 years and have finally decided to spend more time with my family and enjoy the things I love rather than work myself to death and let time slip by. I am looking forward to interacting with people who have similar interests.

Welcome to the forum. Think you will find lots of answers here. Feel to show us your work and ask questions.

Welcome Tim. You will pick-up a lot of great turning tips on this forum and you will see some amazing work in the Gallery photos. John D.

Back