• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Todd Sheaman

Greetings from Colorado. I've been a member of AAW for quite awhile. Woodworker for about 26 years and I've been turning for about 6. Paramedic and Emergency Medical Services instructor by occupation. Hobbies include woodworking, archery, and aviation. And I suppose it's best to refer to woodturning as my passion. There's nothing that relaxes me more than some good quality time on my lathe.

I'll post some pics of my more recent pieces in the near future, after I get this figured out and have a chance to tweak my photo booth a bit more. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't become more active on the forums any sooner. One might say that I'm not very technical when it comes to computers, so I'll use that as my excuse.

Some of the finest people I've met are turners. It's a pleasure to now be a part of the forums.

Wishing everyone the best,

Todd

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Welcome. Colorado is a big place. Lots of terrific woodturners too.
Where Are you located? Have you hooked up with a local club?

I have been to the Rocky Mountain symposium in Loveland - check it out if you haven’t been.
Go again if you have been.

I have twice visited the Rocky Mountain woodturners, Fort Collins ( on the right night the members in their audience make you think you are in a mini symposium)

Back