• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Turning of the Week December 13, 2021

Donna Banfield

TOTW Team
I love animals. And, Jose Esteban Cruz's turning of a cat caught in Christmas lights brought back many memories for me. Jose, you have created an adorable cat in wood, and as you desired, brought a smile to my face. I hope that this brings a smile to your face. I am so happy to select your piece as Turning of the Week for December 13, 2021.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I love animals. And Jose Estaban Cruz's turning of a cat caught in Christmas lights brought back many memories for me. Jose, you have created an adorable cat in wood, and as you desired, brought a smile to my face. I hope that this brings a smile to your face. I am so happy to select your piece as Turning of the Week for December 13, 2021.
There's no doubt this put more than a smile on my face.
I'm speechles!! Thank You for this!!

Back