• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

VM 120 Standard Jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 extra sets of VM 120 standard jaws
2@$50 unused
1@$40 slightly used.
In Hudson Valley NY
Hi stan I see you are here in NY. I grew up in Monroe. My name is Chris Gern Do you have any other stuff that you are looking to get rid of? I am still in the area and I now do woodturning for my therapy. It's called Veteran Woodturning. I wouldn't mind talking w/ you when you have the chance.
And to the administrator who oversees the posts I know this probably isn't the place to send a message to another woodturner but I am not computer savvy.

Website
www.reallyruralwoodworks.com
And to the administrator who oversees the posts I know this probably isn't the place to send a message to another woodturner but I am not computer savvy.
If you mouseover (hover your mouse pointer over) the person's name (in blue at the top left of each post) you might see a button "Start Conversation" - This opens a private messaging system so you can talk directly to someone on her without posting it on forums. As for replies (and archived private conversations) you will find those at the very top right of the forums next to your name under that little outline button that looks like an envelope. - You can also use that to start a conversation if you know someone's forum name , without needing to find one of their posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back