• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Wanted - Vicmarc chuck

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
I know it's a long shot, but I am looking to buy a Vicmarc VM100 chuck. Prefer with 1-1/4 X 8tpi threads to fit my lathe. But, I know different thread inserts are available and would consider buying and converting a chuck with a different thread insert if the price it reasonable.

Thanks
Ricc
rv.havens@gmail.com

I was at a turners house yesterday because he is getting out of turning and I noticed that he has 4 Vic Marc 100's with jaws that he wants to sell. You can reach him at 860-753-1334. His name is Paul Heely. You can tell him that you got his number from Paul. Good luck

Back