• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. It includes the Lathe Track Rack System Base with the lathe bed attachment clips, Track-Vac 18” Flexible Dust Collector, the Lathe Track Accu-Depth Bowl Gauge and a Lamp Bracket for the Lathe Track. You get what is shown in the pictures.

This Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package currently sells for $208. Asking $120 OBO plus shipping.

I live near Wilmington, NC. I am planning trips to both Myrtle Beach, SC and Clearwater Beach, FL in the near future and could bring the Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package with me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Bucker
Email: rickb5078@yahoo.com
Cell: 217-620-0221

Attachments

• Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Handles Picture.jpg
    Handles Picture.jpg
    730.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Rear Picture.jpg
    Rear Picture.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 71
I’ll take it if Richard passes.

Disregard. Two minutes of Googling to figure out they don’t work on my lathe.
I’ll take it if Richard passes.

Disregard. Two minutes of Googling to figure out they don’t work on my lathe.
What kind of lathe do you have? Some people in our club have used the clamps and others have drilled a couple of holes in the bed ways.

It’s a Robust AB short bed. When I read through the website reviews, one of the posts said it didn’t fit. If you think it’s possible, I’m more than happy to give it a shot and offload it if it doesn’t work out.

It’s a Robust AB short bed. When I read through the website reviews, one of the posts said it didn’t fit. If you think it’s possible, I’m more than happy to give it a shot and offload it if it doesn’t work out.
I added a piece of Unistrut to my AB with clamps then fastened the tract to that. It works well as installed.

If you have a ferrous steel bed (like I do), I attached the Lathe Track to piece of angle iron, and attached the angle iron to my bed with rare earth magnets. Works great.

After watching the video, it looks like the set screw brackets on the back can get flipped, and connected to the way uprights? Either way, I’m more than willing to try.

Last edited:
The Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. It includes the Lathe Track Rack System Base with the lathe bed attachment clips, Track-Vac 18” Flexible Dust Collector, the Lathe Track Accu-Depth Bowl Gauge and a Lamp Bracket for the Lathe Track. You get what is shown in the pictures.

This Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package currently sells for $208. Asking $120 OBO plus shipping.

I live near Wilmington, NC. I am planning trips to both Myrtle Beach, SC and Clearwater Beach, FL in the near future and could bring the Woodturners Wonders Lathe Track System Package with me.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Bucker
Email: rickb5078@yahoo.com
Cell: 217-620-0221
The Lathe Track Package has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back