• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB - Chuck(s) for powermatic 2020

I wasn't but that's areason to reconsider. Didn't think of that.

After conversing with some people in a different venue, and doing some research, I'd pretty much settled on a the newer SuperNova2 Pro-Tek.

I still need tooling as well. Are chucks and tooling usually discounted there? Show specials? Teeny bits, or big discounts? I've never been before. Thanks!

Thanks, I did a few months back. Local chapter of AAW. And I'v ebeen going to their demo meetings. But I don't know of any deals to be had through them.

CraigsList, Garage Sales and eBay you can find deals on used lathe accessories if you check them daily/weekly.

Thanks all. I've been checking the suggested locations. Recently I found there are some facebook groups dedicated to selling used stuff, too.

Back