• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB - Mandala Rose Engine Lathe

If you bought a Mandala rose engine lathe and have decided that ornamental turning isn't for you, I'd love to help you cover your losses. I'm interested in experimenting with ornamental turning, and this lathe seems to be just about perfect for experimenting a bit.

Interested at a price point around $2500 shipped PayPal, but willing to negotiate.

Looks like Wade is not making them anymore. When I bought mine I bought everything he had made for it. I'm thinking it was more than $2500. This machine is severely underrated as to what it can and will do.

RichColvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
OTI Member
Website
www.colvintools.com
Bradner,

I sent you an email with an option.

Rich

Back