• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB Stuart Batty UGS Adapter for Wolverine Jig

A shout out to forum members. I am looking to add a SB grinding platform to my grinder equipped with a Wolverine base. I need the adapter that engages the Wolverine base, then mounts the UGS platform. Unfortunately an "out of stock" item, but here is web page showing the component:
Original price was $25 and I would pay that plus shipping via USPS. Reply to this post or reach me via private message. If you have the adapter and the platform I could look at that, too.

Back