• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Christmas Photos I
Don Leydens

Christmas Photos I

Like many of you folks, I've been busy making Christmas presents for some people that have been very good to me this year. Here are some of mine. Anyone else have some?
Thanks for looking and all comments welcome.
Merry Christmas!! Don L.
PS-That giant candle in the back is actually straight. Weird photo thing!
Very nice! I've made Kaleidoscopes for the kids and My lady friend, pictures are on here somewhere!

very nice, Don

Great selection ,all are well finished with style
I am lucky everyone /friends and family are all wood turned out so I dont have to make anything YES!!!!!
Cheers

Thanks so much Terry, George and Charlie! I can't wait to give them out (more to come). I'm going to feel like Santa himself this year.
Ho,ho,ho!
Don L.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Don Leydens
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings