• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
"4:17 AM"
pat miller

"4:17 AM"

Not quite awake, not quite asleep, not quite dreaming, not quite thinking, not quite false, not quite fact, not quite daylight, not quite dark. That time of day when thought, prose, garbage, worry, false diagnosis, legends, lies, truth and gold jump in the blender and hit the ON switch.......
Just yesterday I learned that there is a name for this phenomenon- "Hypnogogic Hallucination".....I am not comforted..
A Tree of Heaven sphere hollowed to manage the weight and mounted such that it can be rotated to reflect a mood.
The sphere is 5-3/4" in diameter.
Thank you for looking!
Is this the net result of ignoring things beyond your control Pat? I like how you’ve nicely contained this eruption in a piece of art!! If there’s one more nut on the other side, this could be called nuts, haha!! I love the bullet next to the dove(?)!!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pat miller
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device