• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Buckeye Burl/Holly box - 398
P

Buckeye Burl/Holly box - 398

3" wide x 3 1/2" tall, buckeye burl with holly finial, finished with danish oil, buffed and waxed
Thanks, -e-! It's actually just one box. I like to show the whole piece and then a shot of the detail on the underside of the lid and the bottom.

sorry, Pam, i sometimes think in Morse-code and forget others can't read my mind. i was actually referring to both pieces of work, which included your maple burl box --- both of which are stunning! i really like your choice of wood for the finials.

and i really enjoy your photographic merge -- great presentation method. i've just started to play around with that in photoshop -- took me awhile.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pjreilly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename