• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Floating Leaf
-e-

Floating Leaf

on a walnut palette, silver leaf is applied to a pyrographically carved leaf pattern -- then a bit of alchemy is added to generate colors.

very hard to get a good photo of colors
e-this is lovely. I really like the silver leaf and the effect it creates. e, your email is bouncing from here to kingdom come...there are a lot of people trying to contact you....I am one of them after receiving a goodie box at my door today! Just to let you know....I love it!!! Thank you! :)

thanks ruth, jen, terry --
ruth-yes, on lessons
jen-robots ate my e-account - glad you liked piece!

I really like the alchemy on this e. I looks exactly like a leaf that is just beginning the process of returning to whence it came.
Miss you in the email gang. :(

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
-e-
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata