• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

1-1/8"-8 L.H. thread Chuck

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum. I found the site by accident, and glad I did, looking for a chuck for the outboard nose of my lathe. The nose is 1-1/8"-8 L.H. Thread. Anyone know where I could find one?

Thanks, Bud

Bud - Oneway makes adapters for their chucks that will fit just about every spindle size known to man. They'll even do custom threads. What you are looking for is one of their standard threads. Craft Supplies, Packard, Woodcraft and dozens of other places (including Oneway itself) all sell the oneway line of chucks and accessories.

Ed

Bud - Oneway makes adapters for their chucks that will fit just about every spindle size known to man. They'll even do custom threads. What you are looking for is one of their standard threads. Craft Supplies, Packard, Woodcraft and dozens of other places (including Oneway itself) all sell the oneway line of chucks and accessories.

Ed

Ed, thanks for the info, will follow up with your leads!!:D

Back