• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

2008 Instant Gallery Question

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
Since I know this will get me the attention of those who know

Will there be a place in the Instant Gallery in Richmond where those who have participated in the Forum contests showcase their entries? and will those entries count towards their 3 piece maximum? (after all, it should not because they are helping to promote the forums, right?) (Yep, I have a vested interest for my "brothers".)

description

when i went to regional symposiums and entering pieces in the instant gallery, i have had a typed description ready but was handed a card to fill out for the description, people waiting in line behind me, so i fiill the card out but i do not know if anybody could read my scratch, how is it going to work in richmond?
can i bring a typed description? can someone fill my card out that has good penmanship? :eek:

is it possible a form for description be posted that we could type in description, print it, and bring it with us for the instant gallery?

Last edited:
registration

thanks ....

Back