• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

2015 AAW Symposium Pictures/Videos

Pictures

Jeff,

That was really good of you to do these videos. I am amazed by the talent there and it looks like there were people from all over showing their pieces.

Do you have any pictures of a vendor there by the name of North Woods Figured Wood? I'm going to go to work for them and the owner Les was telling me how good the show was and I'd like to see how his booth looked all set up. I'm going to be doing outside sales and part of that will be doing shows like this one and I'd like to get a feel for what he did at a big show like yours.

Thanks,
Jeff

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
?.. Do you have any pictures of a vendor there by the name of North Woods Figured Wood? I'm going to go to work for them and the owner Les was telling me how good the show was and I'd like to see how his booth looked all set up. I'm going to be doing outside sales and part of that will be doing shows like this one and I'd like to get a feel for what he did at a big show like yours...

Jeff, will you be in the North Woods booth at SWAT? They always have a large and well laid out booth in the upper lobby there. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate any pictures in the vendor area.

Thanks Jeff. Bill, I won't be at SWAT because they already had someone going to help Les but I am going to be in Loveland, CO in September and then in October I'll be in Ohio for a show. Make sure you go up to the booth and check it out. I'm really excited to go to work with them because they are a small husband and wife company and are VERY serious about the quality of product they sell. I appreciate that and it will make my job so much smoother. I hope to see some of you guys during my travels and if you get a chance stop and introduce yourself.

Jeff

Back