• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

David Wyke

My name is David Wyke and I live in Western North Carolina. I’ve been turning about 5 years but only 2-1/2 years where I actually knew what I was doing.
I am completely self taught and have a passion for turning and increasing my skill. I wish I had been able to talk a class when I started turning and hopefully will have the opportunity in the future to do this. There are many great turners in the AAW and I look forward to gaining knowledge and skill from you.
Attached are a few examples of my most recent work.

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1102.jpeg
    IMG_1102.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg