• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Escoulen Workshop before the AAW gathering in June?

Website
paloarte.wordpress.com
I know Christian from Woodworkers Emporium in Las Vegas, NV. He's a wonderful person. Anyhow, I received an email from them about a workshop by Jean Francois Escoulen. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, because in the email it said, June 2nd and June 3rd and, in the website, it says June 3rd and June 5th... I wonder if anyone else got this email and if their dates are shown the way it shows in my email. Anyway, here is a link to see the add http://www.woodworkersemporium.com/woodturning_tools/woodturning_classes/Escoulen_Workshop

Back