• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Will Armstrong for "Gold Carved Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 20th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Graeme Priddle to demo in SW VA June 25

Mark your calendars, get the yard work done on Friday, send your significant others shopping and come to the Craig County shop for a meeting that’s not to be missed. The Blue Ridge Woodturners are having an all day demo on Saturday June 25, 2005 The demonstrator is Graeme Priddle from New Zealand. He will be doing a demo on Vessels of the South Pacific. You can read more about him on his website.: http://www.graemepriddle.co.nz/index.htm

Graeme is a world-class turner that you do not want to miss. We are VERY lucky to be able to work him in during his visit to the US this spring. He will be turning, carving and burning on hollow form vessels with a South Pacific theme.

The meeting will be held in Southwest Virginia, just outside of Roanoke, at the Craig County High School Shop. It will start at 10 am to give people traveling longer distances time to arrive. The cost is $25 per person. Lunch is available for an additional $6.00 but must be ordered in advance. Please feel free to contact me, I can e-mail a flyer and directions upon request. My e-mail address is bart@realtorbart.com

Back