• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

kudos

Just got through with the first read of the winter AAW magazine, which came yesterday.
I have to say I thought it pretty darn good, and pretty darn good-looking as well.
The piece built around the interviews with a really diverse bunch of turners was just great, and very informative and revealing. Living as I do a full days drive from other turners and clubs, that kind of article is really appreciated. That's a great way for us hermits to meet these folks.
So; kudos to all involved. Very nice work.

Back