• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Please mind the gallery photo posting rules

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
This is a reminder about the gallery posting rules. If you have forgotten the rules, read the sticky threads. In a nutshell, the limit is four images per 24 hour period and no more than two views of any turning regardless of the the time period. The maximum pixel dimension is 1920 pixels height or width. For non-AAW members, the maximum file size is 250 kB. The maximum file size is 2 MB. For full details see:

Recently, I have had to be a heartless meanie and delete a number of images because some people seem to have forgotten the rules.

Although not a rule, I suggest that the vertical dimension be limited to no greater than about 1200 pixels because even very large monitors like mine can't display an image that is 1920 pixels tall without scrolling ... I could rotate my screen to portrait mode, but it is too much trouble on my crowded desktop (assuming that there is a desk beneath all of this paper and other junk).

Last edited:
Back