• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Returned from Hartford

Hello fellow AAW members:

I really appreciate all the people that came by my booth at the AAW in Hartford. Thank you!!

I had a successful show. As expected, the wheel truing system was the star product in the booth. Many folks picked one up after enduring my lengthy explaination of its attributes.

As usual, the instant gallery was a very humbling experience. I can't believe how the art of woodturning continues to evolve!

The symposium provided yet another opportunity to visit with the many turners that I’ve come to know through attending this show for the past 10 years and through all the other venues that bring us together. I hope to run into many of you at before that annual sysmposium next year.

I hope that each of you had a good time and your travels were safe.

Sincerely,
Don Geiger

Last edited:
Back