• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Scott Thomas

Hello fellow members
Living in Minnesota it’s good to have a hobby for the winter and woodworking has always been mine. I owned a cheap lathe for probably 25 years and only used it occasionally to make spindles for furniture and such. About seven years ago, I decided I should learn more about turning and went on YouTube and was amazed. That started me on my woodturning journey. I have learned a lot but I am student of the craft and always trying to learn more and improve. Woodturning has become a passion. I always love looking at all the great stuff on the members photo gallery.

Attachments

• ST01.jpg
    ST01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ST02.jpg
    ST02.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ST03.jpg
    ST03.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ST04.jpg
    ST04.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello fellow members
Living in Minnesota it’s good to have a hobby for the winter and woodworking has always been mine. I owned a cheap lathe for probably 25 years and only used it occasionally to make spindles for furniture and such. About seven years ago, I decided I should learn more about turning and went on YouTube and was amazed. That started me on my woodturning journey. I have learned a lot but I am student of the craft and always trying to learn more and improve. Woodturning has become a passion. I always love looking at all the great stuff on the members photo gallery.
Thanks for sharing Scott!

Hello fellow members
Very nice work

Hello fellow members
Very nice pieces Scott. Love the shapes and styles!

Back