• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Turning in Paris

A last minute question: We are on the train from Cornwall to London, transferring to the train to Paris this afternoon. (We’ve been hiking on the South West Coast Path in Cornwall for the past 8 days, which has been spectacular!).
I wonder if anyone has any knowledge of/recommendations about galleries or turner’s studios in Paris that might be worthwhile to add to our list of things to see over the next five days? Thanks!1695114356886.jpeg

Ashley, your home is spectacular! We hiked down the coast from Newquay to Penzance. Absolutely gorgeous landscape and lovely people!

You may have to travel outside Paris

Hughie, thank you so much for the suggestions. I got excited by the Mayaro Gallery listing until I realized it was a bit dated. Yes otherwise we would have to travel outside Paris and I’m afraid that’s not possible with our few days here. But I tremendously appreciate your research!

Back