1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice
Linda Ferber

Bowl Trio: Language of Flowers

This is a photo of a trio of bowls from recent work on Language of Flowers. The work starts with a natural edge bowl, i have been incorporating the character of the bowl, carving and color added. Photo by Tib Shaw

Bowl Trio: Language of Flowers
Linda Ferber, Dec 16, 2016
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Mark Hepburn
      The word superb comes to mind for me. These are beautiful and instill a sense of tranquility that I really enjoy. They're lovely.

I really like the soft, very mellow finish
    • Peter Gray
      Fabulous creative art Linda, the proportion of bark & the colouring of the larger piece is superb
    • hockenbery
      @Linda Ferber I hope you bring a few of these to Florida woodturning Sympsoium.

As I told you I have been planning on doing some sand Carving on a natural edge bowl for a couple of years. I will have to finish one for the FWS instant gallery.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Linda Ferber
    Uploaded By:
    Linda Ferber
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2000px
    Height:
    1325px
    Aperture:
    f/18.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D5100
    Date / Time:
    2016:12:08 19:01:25
    Exposure Time:
    10/16 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    40 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).