The Japanese Tea Light came to mind after I turned some leftover Hard Maple band saw scraps into small bases for supporting smaller turnings lying around. So, I turned the egg shaped bowl from some leftover Sycamore I had lying around to fit the base together with the bowl. Diane thought it needed something else to give it a little pizzazz. So, I got out the pencil and paper and worked on a piercing design for a border below the lip and did the piercing. We still thought it needed more, so the black and red acrylic colors were airbrushed on. The last step was finishing with Krylon Matt Finish Lacquer and polishing with paper by hand. I do not know what else to do, so I guess it is finished. The overall size is 3 x 4 x 2 Dia. The tea light is a battery operated light which sits nicely in the bowl.