1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS!

Guest, if you have not yet updated your forum bookmark to a secure log in connection, please delete your unsecure book and add the following secure bookmark: https://www.aawforum.org/community/index.php

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right of the notice box.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 4 3/4" PRECISION MACHINE SCREW CENTER FACEPLATE.

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by odie, Aug 2, 2020.

1. odie

odie

Location (City & State):
    Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
    Precision Machine 4 3/4" screw center faceplates were available from CSUSA about 10-25 years ago, and have been discontinued. I have two of these faceplates, and wish to purchase another one or two of them with a 1 1/4" x 8tpi adapter. I know this is a "shot in the dark", but if you have one of these faceplates you'd like to sell, let me know.

(Please note that I'm only interested in this particular Precision Machine faceplate......not a substitute. Thanks :D)

-----odie-----
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. odie

odie

Location (City & State):
    bump.....still want one of these! :D

-----odie-----

Emiliano Achaval likes this.
  3. Tom De Winter

Tom De Winter

Location (City & State):
    Quad Cities, IL
    Oldie, what makes these special?

4. odie

odie

Location (City & State):
    All steel, and high level of tolerance......and besides, I have a couple of these already, so it allows me a little more flexibility in the rotation! :D

-----odie-----