• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

aaw books and dvd's

how do I see more detailed info on AAW"s homepage or werever on the featured books or dvd"s , every time I click on the item it goes to the holiday sale page, I would like to see what the book or dvd has in it and detailed information about it . thanks Doug

It tells you in the fine print

Be at the top of the page and look to the left for a list that is clickable.
Ann

"Welcome to the AAW Store
To view and shop for AAW Products and Publications, select from the category list on the left side of this page. You can read about some of the available items in the paragraphs below.
** If you are unable to order items, check to see if you are blocking pop-up windows from this site. ** "

Back