• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Annette Weber

Hello and thank you very much for having me here. My name is Annette Weber and I live with my partner and our two dogs in the eastern part of Switzerland. I started turning in 2019. I turn mostly bowls. I learned about the AAW last year when I had the opportunity to spend a week at Glenn Lucas‘ woodturning center during the „All women‘s woodturning week“ with 8 talented women from all over the world. A part from woodturning I love to go truffle hunting with our dogs. I like to bake my own bread, I loooove chocolate and if time allows I like to spend time in the mountains
.205CC8EC-63F2-45C0-939D-1B65EB6AE42C.jpeg
E8192C46-789B-41AA-A189-D24DBC5A6CE0.jpeg 62457C74-7E4C-4294-AC68-5C48DB44667F.jpeg 7ADECA18-5011-4F6C-B1BF-42EDDCFD858E.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome! Beautiful work and place to call home. The Appenzell region is probably my favorite part of Switzerland. Are you near there? (my father was from Schauffhausen)

Welcome! Beautiful work and place to call home. The Appenzell region is probably my favorite part of Switzerland. Are you near there? (my father was from Schauffhausen)
Hello Darryl, Thank you so much for your post . Yes, I do actually live not too far from Appenzell. Approximately 45 min by car. There are so many nice places in that region ️

Back