• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Couple of Completed Works (OT)

Moderators feel free to delete, I guess, but I did make turnings from the scraps on my project. Finished before the daughter finished hers. Indulge the proud grandpa. Her name is Lillian.

Attachments

• s-Bed-Web.jpg
    s-Bed-Web.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 387
Congratulations, She is a beautiful little girl !!! Looks like you are already having a great Christmas.

Jeff

Last edited:

Steve Worcester

Admin Emeritus
Website
www.turningwood.com
I am one to encourage this type of boasting. It makes us a tighter knit community.

Back in the day (21yrs ago) I ran a bbs, and posted when my son was born. We printed out all the replies for his scrapbook. Turns out he is going to graduate next year with a BS in computer science.

So I guess what I am saying is, print the string out, be proud, buy the kid a skew.

Last edited:
jumper60954 said:
Congratulatios, She is a beautiful little girl !!! Looks like you are already having a great Christmas.

Jeff

Better and better. Big brown truck delivered a package that originated at Lee Valley!

Young'un

Kinda has the aura of a future woodturner to me!!! The baby is so much like wood....so fragile...so beautiful....so much potential!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! :) :)

Website
www.cobwebcrafts.co.uk
Wonderful. I can't imagine a better image of a Craftsmasn's work. Yours and the Father's!

Congratulations Mum, Dad, and Grandparents.

P.S.:It was good to see the finished Crib. I remember the early shots. Well done Michael. You did them proud,

Had I known grandkids were this much fun, we would have had them first. Granddaughters can't wait to get to Grampa's shop to sand pieces of wood.
...and they are always complaining :D about the "mess" there. Sponge sanding pads are a marvelous invention.

Congrats to your family on Lillian!

...and an OK crib too! :D :D

...and hope for a miracle in Chicago next week

Stoppy

Back