• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Evolution Original Sharpening System by Don Geiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Evolution Original Sharpening System by Don Geiger is new in the shipping box. It is used to set up the Wolverine Varigrind Jig to produce the David Ellsworth grind. The Evolution Original Sharpening System provides users with a very high degree of accuracy and repeatability when sharpening woodturning gouges.

It is used to do the calibrations for the Ellsworth grind, Micro-Bevel, Relief Grind and a Spindle Gouge Grind.

New: $80. Asking: $50 OBO plus shipping. I am planning trips to both Myrtle Beach, SC and Clearwater Beach, FL in the near future and could bring the Evolution Original Sharpening System with me.

I also have a Tu N Dress Grinding Wheel Dresser by Don Geiger. New: $80. Asking $50 OBO plus shipping;

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Bucker
Email: rickb5078@yahoo.com
Cell: 217-620-0221

Attachments

• Original Geiger Evolution Sharpening System.jpg
    Original Geiger Evolution Sharpening System.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 97
The price of both the Evolution Jig and the Tru and Dress Wheel Dresser have been reduced to $40 each OBO plus shipping.

Rick Bucker
rickb5078@yahoo.com
The Evolution Original Sharpening System by Don Geiger is new in the shipping box. It is used to set up the Wolverine Varigrind Jig to produce the David Ellsworth grind. The Evolution Original Sharpening System provides users with a very high degree of accuracy and repeatability when sharpening woodturning gouges.

It is used to do the calibrations for the Ellsworth grind, Micro-Bevel, Relief Grind and a Spindle Gouge Grind.

New: $80. Asking: $50 OBO plus shipping. I am planning trips to both Myrtle Beach, SC and Clearwater Beach, FL in the near future and could bring the Evolution Original Sharpening System with me.

I also have a Tu N Dress Grinding Wheel Dresser by Don Geiger. New: $80. Asking $50 OBO plus shipping;

Rick Bucker
Email: rickb5078@yahoo.com
The Evolution Sharpening System by Don Geiger and the Trun N Dress Wheel Dresser have been reduced to $40 each plus shipping OBO.

Rick Bucker
rickb5078@yahoo.com

Hi Rick, I have had all iterations of Don's sharpening systems. They are my most relied on jigs and have saved me probably $100s if not thousands by how reproducible it makes sharpening.
I'll buy it to gift to a new turner friend!
Hi David,

Sounds good. What is your address? You can send it to Rickb5078@yahoo.com. We will figure out cheapest way to ship. We will be back in town on Friday and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back