• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

For Sale: 3520A with Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling off my beloved PM 3520a...I simply do not have the shop space to house two full size lathes. This beauty has served me well over the years, but I just am out of room since downsizing my shop. This lathe is priced to move and will make someone very happy!

Asking Price. $2250.00.

For sale

Powermatic 3520a
Powermatic Spanner Wrench
Powermatic 18" bed Extension
Powermatic Outboard Turning Stand
Powermatic 14" Tool Rest
Powermatic 6" Tool Rest
Powermatic S-curve Tool Rest
Powermatic Knock Out
Remote Power Switch
Live Center
4 prong Drive Center
Knockout

(I do plan on keeping the additional weights that are in the pics)

Robert Andrew
robert@tncarver.com
423-470-3257

Located in Afton, TN. (East TN

IMG_5669.JPG IMG_5670.JPG

I can't imagine that this will not sell and sell quickly. That said, if it doesn't sell, or if you are willing to consider selling the bed extension separately (I think that it'll fit my 3520B) let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back