• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Mike Nahoney McNaughton Center save DVD

Should be a good DVD. If you haven't already viewed Robo Hippy's video online, it's also valuable. There's nothing like personal instruction for the McNaughton, though.

Hey Ricc--i'm about 6 weeks to retirement (or semi-retirement!!). If you find an instructor within commuting distance each day--i'd be interested as well. No problem driving, just need to get back home each night.
earl

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Should be a good DVD. If you haven't already viewed Robo Hippy's video online, it's also valuable. There's nothing like personal instruction for the McNaughton, though.
Dean, thanks for the info. You are correct - there's nothing like personal instruction. But,I don't think Mike or Robo will fly to Indiana at no charge :)

I'm going to the shop tomorrow of the guy selling the McNaughton system. Unfortunately he's never used. He acquired it along with a oneway system at the state sale of a turner who passed away.. He tried the Oneway system first and likes it so he never got around to trying the McNaughton so he won't be able ti help much.

Taxman - thanks for the video!

Earl - I will let you know if I come across someone. Hope you adn Sue are doing well!! Missed you at last month's meeting!

Website
www.riccsdesigns.com
Guy L. Thanks I already found a dvd. Just didn't have the chance to get back on yesterday to respond.

Unfortunately the deal for the coring system fell through so this ad posting can be closed.

Back