• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Modular Tool Handles (Oneway & Jordan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
For Sale:
1) Oneway 17-1/2” & 12” handles as a pair - $60 plus shipping. Good condition. They’re very heavy!

2) John Jordan 18” Red handle with adapter - $35 plus shipping. A bit hefty but not like the Oneway handles.

First person to purchase either 1 or 2, and wants it, will get the pictured Crown “David Ellsworth” diamond parting tool at no additional cost.

Email me at kershaw.scott@gmail.com with any concerns or questions. You may also message me here. Many thanks! Scott

Attachments

• 93DDD1AC-7446-4CBF-B49A-4FBC636D3FAC.jpeg
    93DDD1AC-7446-4CBF-B49A-4FBC636D3FAC.jpeg
    731.5 KB · Views: 94
Website
www.cutthroatwoodworks.com
All, please accept my sincere apology for the the delay this weekend! Without being too detailed, my work is extremely hectic at a local medical center. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I have cause you folks!!!

Here's how the line goes so far. I have replied to all inquiries via email and/or forum messages. The order goes (in first come, first served sequence):
  • 1st: Bob W. - Jordan handle & parting tool
  • 1st: Roberto F. - Oneway handles
  • 2nd: Lance M. - All handles
  • 3rd: JohnPM53 - All handles
  • 4th: Andy S - Oneway handles
  • 5th: Tim D. - All handles
Again, many thanks for the patience and interest! I have said it before, and I won't tire of saying it again, the woodturning community is, hands down, the best community I have ever had the fortune of which to share company.

All the best,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back