• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Navigation problem

Hi,
From page 2 or higher in the main forum, I select a thread.
While reading the thread, I decide that it is over my head and I want to go back to page 2 of the topics. :cool2:
Clicking on Main Forum takes me back to page 1.
How, please?

Regards

It's even worse when you're reading something on page 22!

One method I use is my browser's "back" button (or Alt-left arrow for I.E. and Firefox).

Another option is to open the thread in a new tab (center click) or window if your browser doesn't support tabs.

Website
www.zionfire.com
If you're using IE, notice the little teeny down carrot next to the back button. If you click on that, you can go back about 10 screens at a time. If you're really buried in a thread, that can help. Or you can set a book mark to the forum and use that to get back to the head of the Main Forum, if that's where you spend most of your time. OR, if you look at the bottom of the page, there's a jump box that's pretty handy, too.

Back