• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Need my account number.

Login to the main website, select the "Manage Profile" link at the top of the page, then select the "Edit Bio" link. It'll be there right under where is says "Account Information"

hockenbery

Forum MVP
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
www.hockenberywoodturning.com
Sometimes I do better navigating web sites with pictures.
An easy way to get your member number is to print your member ship card.

From the home page when logged in - select manage profile

A74A223F-773A-4B69-9A15-634931014B3D.jpeg

On the profile select Membership card

9BB7183C-1A3D-4B7C-9C46-25B81001F1A9.jpeg

Your membership card will be on the next page with your membership number

8D3F66CB-A9E4-49CE-AD4D-F7FBDF336EEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Once you follow Gerald's or Tom's or Ron's or Al's instructions and get your member number please update your profile on this forum. Then send me a PM (AKA, Conversation) to let me know that you have added your member number to your profile. I will then update your member status from regular member to AAW member. This will allow you to see additional content as well as give you more storage space for your images in the gallery and avatar's that have larger file size (greater resolution).

Back