• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Noah Peters

Hi, My name is Noah Peters and I live in Bixby, Oklahoma. I have been turning for almost 7 years now and recently became passionate about becoming better at turning and have been pursuing that end since the beginning of last year. I really enjoy the whole process of turning, though I will say that turning bowls is probably my favorite. I also really enjoy pyrography and incorporate that when I can. Here are a few photos of my recent work.
tempImageGfnwOJ.jpg tempImageqYxjsL.jpg tempImagegZMswY.jpg
I am really excited to continue turning and to now be apart of this awesome community.
Thanks everyone for making this craft so much fun to be a part of.

Welcome to the forum. You have done some nice pieces and the pyrography has a very nice spark. You might want to look into a club but I know they are probably sparse where you are. We have turners and pyrographers and I am sure you can find answers to questions or new ideas.

Thank you, I am actually a part of the Tulsa chapter of the AAW, there are some fantastic turners there and I have already taken a couple classes there as well. I have used this forum before to answer questions and finally decided to join. It is really cool to be able to see others work here it is inspiring and the discussions have been a huge help.

Back