• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Landers for "Simple Goblet" being selected as Turning of the Week for June 17, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Patton Buchan

I joined the forum a couple of months ago and now this my 10 post - so hopefully now I can buy stuff on the Forum! I've owned a lathe since 2016 (vintage 1951 Delta Milwaukee) and since moved on to a larger lathe. Attached photo of assorted stuff from the lathe. My first bowl was turned in 1967, my second 49 years later. I am happy to have access to this super informative forum resource.20240526_165831_HDR.jpg

Thanks Bill - and thanks for administrating this online behemoth. It is really a remarkable community of turners with seemingly wide-ranging opinions and approaches to the craft. I wish I'd signed up years ago.

Patton

Back