• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Landers for "Simple Goblet" being selected as Turning of the Week for June 17, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Reading from the last post

I have tried a number of times to click on the mark to read the last read post of a thread. It doesn't work but always starts at the first post of a thread. Is it my computer or is the icon deactivated?:confused: Thanks.

Gretch, you must be living right! I have never had the icon to work on this forum..........and I go to church just about every Sunday. Maybe it's the wrong church!:confused:

Bill, I'm too old for gyrations like that!:eek: I guess I'll just have to scroll down through the posts.

Bill, I'm too old for gyrations like that!:eek: I guess I'll just have to scroll down through the posts.

John, I discovered recently that when on the Internet, you can simply hit the space bar and the screen will display the next page full of information. Quicker than scrolling.

Betty Scarpino, Editor, American Woodturner

I didn't know about that forum feature.

Mine works.

No gyrations either, just click and go.

Hmmmm, spacebar, I'll try that next.

Tom

John, I discovered recently that when on the Internet, you can simply hit the space bar and the screen will display the next page full of information. Quicker than scrolling.

Betty Scarpino, Editor, American Woodturner

Betty-Just tried it on forum topic, and the space bar just lets me advance one paragraph at a time, not a page. Must depend on what site you are on. Gretch

Back