• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Seaching for...

The long awaited, and highly desired, site search capability is finally being implemented on our AAW website. I've got 14 of about 200 pages updated with the new functionality so far.

You can tell if the search button is working on a given page by spotting a slight design change - active buttons will have the word "Search" under the input box, like here...

For pages that have not been updated with the search capability yet, the word "Search" will be above the input box.

So enjoy your Google'n...and don't send me too many complaints, at least not for a few weeks while I get all the pages on our site updated :cool2:

BTW, this search capability will search the entire AAW site, including this forum...try running a search on your own name, handle or log-in ID. 817 hits on "yoyospin" and 152 on "Ed Davidson" - too cool!

Last edited:
Back