• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Showing pens

Hey yall I have been looking for somthing to show my pens to people but my problem is I do not make normal slimline pens and the boxes that is out their are too small. I was tired of keeping all my pens with their tags in my hip bag . I saw on the web somebody had a binder type holder that would work but they wanted $74 for it. So I went down to wally world got a binder 2 clip bords 1 yrd white fabric and some elastic rope and made my own.What do yall think???

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 259
go for it

That is why I wanted to show it off. Yall give me great advice and show me things I just wanted to returne the favor

Website
www.woodnheart.com
Great idea.

For sure none of your pens will get confused with mine.

As for a pen holder/display mine may get confused with yours after I make one..

Thanks for sharing.

Dave Smith

Watching grand children in Longview, WA.

Back