• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Stubby S750

Contemplating selling my S750, as I now have an S1000, and two other lathes!!

It is a John Jordan , s/n: 997019

16/30 inch capacity (depending on bed position), 2 hp, 220 v, Nema 6-15 plug, 1 1/4x 8tpi spindle, #2 MT head and tail with through bores, 1 inch tool post size, sliding bed, two banjos, accessory bed with multiple connection points, spindle indexing, 2 speed ranges, Eaton VFD - goes down to zero RPM, magnetic supplemental control box with start/stop, knockout bar, spindle wrench, chuck, centers, a couple tool rests, a selection of turning tools, and a box with wheels that fits below the stand to lift and move it around your shop. (Caveat: reverse switch quit working. Usually it is wood dust that builds up on the contacts. I’ll open and clean before sale if I find some time)

Located in northern Delaware. You pick up, I can help load with engine hoist and/or front loader, or I can possibly deliver for an additional fee within a couple hours drive from 19711.
DM me if interested, and we can discuss possibilities.

EDIT: Also comes with a new, spare drive belt (not needed yet, as current belt is fine), a vacuum pump, and vacuum chuck.

Pat

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0524.jpeg
    IMG_0524.jpeg
    461.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Sale pending.
If it falls through I’ll continue down the list of interested parties.
First in line could not swing it financially. I have contacted the next person on my list. Waiting to hear back.

If others are interested please let me know.

Reverse switch has been repaired, two faceplates added to the extras to be included.

Last edited:
Back