• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Used small dovetail jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD - thanks everyone! Shipping tomorrow
I bought these in a garage sale, and they are in a Oneway Talon #2157 box - label also reads 130 0250 #2 Jaws for oneway chuck (See Photos). It didn't fit my Oneway stronghold chuck. I'm not sure if they are as boxed (oneway). No guarantee - as is.

$10 plus freight from Burbank, CA

IMG_1175.jpeg IMG_1174.jpg

Last edited:

Timothy Allen

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Oneway's part #2157 should be the special premium profiled jaws -- Smooth (dovetail) jaws in that size for Talon/Oneway chucks would be part #2573. They do look like the smooth as opposed to the profiled jaws, so the box is probably not correct on the particular part# but they do look like they would be jaws for a Talon or Oneway (original) chuck. I'll risk it and will take them (if still available). Look for a Private Message to follow.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Oneway's part #2157 should be the special premium profiled jaws -- Smooth (dovetail) jaws in that size for Talon/Oneway chucks would be part #2573. They do look like the smooth as opposed to the profiled jaws, so the box is probably not correct on the particular part# but they do look like they would be jaws for a Talon or Oneway (original) chuck. I'll risk it and will take them (if still available). Look for a Private Message to follow.

And. that label on the box doesn't look like any that I have seen in the last eighteen years. So, the box might be really old, but the part number not matching the contents doesn't really bother me ... while I try to keep the jaws in the right box, they get swapped around when I change jaws and put the jaws that I just removed in the empty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back