Roger Chandler

Sisso Dalibergia {rosewood} hollow form

Approximately 12" tall and 3.5" wide. I may change the finial on this.......debating whether to put a slightly smaller one on this form.

Sisso Dalibergia {rosewood} hollow form
Roger Chandler, Apr 24, 2013
    • odie
      A classic shape that looks like it works pretty well. Smaller finial might work, too......only one way to find out!

ooc
    • Roger Chandler
      Thanks Odie......the finial is more proportional in person than in the pics.......for some reason the pics make it look bigger than it is, and it leaves an incorrect impression....in my humble opinion!
    • Hal Taylor
      Nice vessel Roger. I'm undecided about finial as well. It might look better if it was a little more slender. But as you say it's hard to tell from a picture.
    • Roger Chandler
      Here is a updated version......I made a thinner and shorter finial and tucked in the base just a little more.......this is the final version, as I am done with this one!

[​IMG]
    • gary rock
      Roger-

Beautiful piece. I agree with Odie that a A little thinner and smaller finial just work the best on it.

Gary
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Roger Chandler
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    978px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    PENTAX Corporation
    Model:
    PENTAX K100D
    Date / Time:
    2013:04:25 13:38:50
    Exposure Time:
    1/90 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 3200
    Focal Length:
    80 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).