• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
A Woodturners Holiday Tree
John Van Domelen

A Woodturners Holiday Tree

Wanted to get another little live tree to plant after Xmas this year. This is a little table top size Mondell Pine.

I turned little Box elder and Redheart scraps, painted them and hung with Kevlar thread and wire.

Beads and the top are Mardi Gras souvenirs.

I know its a bit on the charlie brown side. :)

Happy Holidays!

-- John
John, this is a good looking tree. Will it be for the ornament exchange? Someone will be happy to get this.

Thanxs guys! :)

Bill: Ah no - LOL - but thansx for the reminder - I need to make mine for the exchange still - guess I know what I'll be doing in the morning - and Iv'e got a semi-wet spalted Pecan hollow form chucked/bagged on the lathe. - LOL.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
John Van Domelen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename