• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Cedar Wall plaque.
G

Cedar Wall plaque.

Turned carved and coloured with Chestnut spirit stains.

Comments Welcome
Reactions: Ligia Rodrigues
Hi George Inspiring work
did you drill the series of radiating holes or was each one turned
I have a comp coming up that has a category called Off the wall ,I might just have a go at a wall hanging .Id like to do a piece with a moon scape with hollow forms and bowls as craters .
Cheers

Thank you Terry.
The holes were drilled with a countersink bit.
I will look forward to your comp entry but i am not sure you should have told everyone what you are going to make for it.
Regards George.

Another nice piece. Where do you get your inspiration?

Steve

Who is tis masked man and where did he come from? Great work. This is my favorate. Great use of color and style. Very original yet others are doing something similar.(not a putdown but a compliment in that you can do similar work of someones and still it is very original). Keep doing what you do, you inspire me to go a little in this direction...Ray

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
George Foweraker
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename