• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Bob Rosand Workshop

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
I just found out yesterday that there is still room in the Bob Rosand Workshop at the Appalachian Center for Crafts in Smithville, Tn. July 11 to 15. Bob is a good teacher and you may have seen many of his article in American Woodturner. I think you will enjoy the workshop. If you get down this way stop by. I live 15 miles from the craft center. I'm going to try to post a link but I've never tried that and I could probably read Russian before I can decipher computer speak so I'll post the address here as well.
http://www.tntech.edu/craftcenter/
go to the summer workshops link for more information.www.tntech.edu/craftcenter

Back