• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Help a Little Guy ( off topic)

John Jordan

In Memorium
Website
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com
My daughter's good friend's son was just diagnosed with lukemia this past week, and is in the hospital facing 3 years of treatment. I think the prognosis is pretty good, but a two year old should not have to go through this. If you are inclined, take a look at his Go Fund Me page, and if you could help, he might grow up tpo be a woodturner.

I apologize for posting it here..........

The link to the page is:https://www.gofundme.com/asherscrew...mr7LYVuLEzIcKfeZUUnSC1n0Ff7qgPf3DgRn-13ejGMVI

His name is Asher, he's almost 3. I can't imagine what I would do if it was my grandson.

Thanks,

John

35927048_1546658890452382_r.jpeg

Back