• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

'New Masters of Woodturning' available via eBay

Ames, Iowa (about 25 miles north of Des Moines)
Website
rwallace.public.iastate.edu
Just to let everyone know -

I just saw that the new woodturning book from Fox Chapel Press, "New Masters of Woodturning" in its softcover edition is being sold by someone using "Buy-it-Now" for $ 17.79 plus $ 4.90 shipping (to US addresses) [i.e. this is not a bidded auction]. Note that today's date is 31 July 2008, and the listing closes on August 6th at 13:03:29 PDT. Seller states '61 available', with none sold as of this writing.

Go to this LINK to see the auction/selling information.

I'm posting this in case others might be interested in owning this book at a pretty good price - I have no affiliation with the seller, and already own a hard-cover, numbered volume, recently signed at the Richmond AAW Symposium by the authors and by about half of the "subjects" of the book ...

Cheers,

Rob

Last edited:
If interested: One may want to check with Amazon-books and check the price there. I purchased the book for just under $20 and because I had over $25 in total purchases (there is always another book you want), there was no postage. I do not own Amazon stock or work for them - I just like their prices on books.

The book is well worth the price.
Hugh

Back